Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Surprise!

Cyrus surprised me last night by bringing home flowers and candy and taking me to Ruffino's for a romantic dinner (wine, dessert -- all out!). Since we are having company this weekend, we had V-day early! Flowers make me so happy and he knows exactly that sunflowers and tulips are my favorite! How could sunflowers not make someone happy?

I kindly responded with his V-day gift -- a set of "lego" blocks that are actually magnets (but can still function as a lego block). Random, I know, but legos were one of his favorite toys, and he likes to play with things. No picture of them because he wouldn't let me take one. :)

Everyone deserves to have a fresh vase of flowers brightening up the house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, little bro! You treat that lady right! *wink*