Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Bells

Here is my mom making my sister's bird cage veil!! It's a tradition (she made my veil). Maybe I'll get some wedding pictures up soon. A BEAUTIFUL bride, a handsome groom, a lovely ceremony which beat the rain, and a crazy, loud reception to follow!!



Here is groom Ches mowing the lawn for probably the 15th time. We had a lot of cleaning to do at the ranch!


Here is the barn we cleaned. It took forever but looks awesome now! That's Pam and their friend Dave moving wood.

2 comments:

jackie said...

Wish I could've made it! Sure the ceremony was beautiful! Can't wait to see the pics!

The Boyd Family said...

hey woman! I just wanted to let you know I updated my playlist! haha Just for you!!! I added about 30 more songs.. and deleted a few. PS. You guys should totally COME THIS WAY!!!! it would be awesome! I will be home though here in about 2 & half weeks!! HOORAY!!!! SO Im definetly coming to hang out~! Hope you had a good weekend!