Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off to China!

This will be a non-value added post again. However, we are getting ready to leave the country for a bit. Going to Tokyo, Hong Kong, and China! Be back end of March. The blog will be a good place to load pictures for everyone to see when we get back. Hopefully that will be the jumpstart to keep me updating more regularly.

There is no other news. Cyrus continues to keep the chocolate store running smoothly. He has really become an excellent little entreprenuer and store manager! We still have two employees, plus my sister-in-law, Erin. We are assuming an "intern" for the next few months that wants to learn about chocolate and cooking, with an intent to "hire" when summer comes. She seems very excited about learning! We will lose Jen in the fall to college. I continue to struggle keeping up with the accounting (Quickbooks) and it's killing me!

As for me, I am still in school (MBA at TCU) which is the main reason for lack of blogging. I will take two tests the week of May 5, take a 3-week ethics course, then a 1-weekend simulation course..........AND...........THEN..............BE.................DONE. I expect to throw some kind of huge party when that happens (end of June). I am pumped about getting back some free time!

Okay, time to finish work then pack. Zàijiàn (Goodbye) for now!

1 comments:

The Boyd Family said...

Bon Voyage!! have fun with the chinks!! hehe... buy me a new sony flatscreen.. those are probably $100 over there. =) Could ya pick me up one? Oh or a new digital camera.. Id settle for that.. pretty sure those are in gumball machines over there. ha! Miss yall!