Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Children are an Amazing Thing

The thing I love most about friends and family having babies is getting to see features of someone you know really well, show up in another little human! What makes it even more interesting, is that it's two people merging into one -- usually more of a stranger combined with a really good friend or cousin. I can see Blake's little smirk in Zoe's, but I see Joel's eyes...but somehow they are Blake's too!
(Zoe)


(Bryan, Olivia, and little Brody)

I love watching the kids develop into a morphis of the two. I can't wait to see my cousin Jo's little boy born with features that have been in our family for generations and generations!

I am very excited about watching all the new babies that will be here soon, and continuing to watch the existing ones develop into little mini-parents! Keep the pictures coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia looks good with dark hair! haha... I didnt know she had a baby. Hes cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.