Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sister Trip at the Gaylord!

Finally, I have been able to take the time to upload my pictures from our annual Sister Trip. This year we met in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan the weekend of April 11th. It was so nice, fresh, and relaxing. The four Walter sisters (Mary Jo, Rita, Florence, and Marguerite) met up on Thursday, and mom, Pam, and myself joined them Friday evening. We shopped a lot Saturday morning, and then Valerie joined us at lunch time. Also joining us at lunch time was Julie and their newest baby, sweet little Helen. Sherry and Heather joined us Saturday evening for dinner at Esparza's, and we split up to go our separate ways on Sunday. The weekend was full of silliness, laughter, sweetness, and tears (but in a healthy way). We missed other "sisters" who couldn't come due to health reasons, distance, busy lives, and being close to giving birth :). I am lucky to have such a beautiful, smart, caring, and loving family...and I learn something new from them every time they are around! Enjoy the pictures!





My pictures can be downloaded or printed from kodak gallery at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7w109yj.32ul9zo3&x=0&y=-qhecbs&localeid=en_US

Valerie's pictures can be downloaded or printed from snapfish at:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=222168187/a=127926427_127993499/t_=127926427

0 comments: